We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Denver
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Denver sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, experience and talent to perform everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to overflow or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you realize there’s a problem. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid expensive destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning put in a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 303-647-5853 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*