Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Denver

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, such as gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you have any of these signs and are worried they may be caused by a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

There are cases where the utility company will repair a gas leak, but in many instances the homeowner is responsible. Luckily, the experts at Service Experts are fully trained to install or repair gas lines and we are committed to getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a ton of projects around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair needs to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Denver codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s experiences in the industry have allowed us to do a host of gas line projects in the Denver community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As noted before, the first thing you need to do if you are worried about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 right away. After emergency responders are headed your way, reach out to your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made certain there is no danger, call Service Experts to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Be sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 right away if you’re ever concerned about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have a smell and cannot be easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances safely adjusted.
  • Invest in and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks promptly.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, look at our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair