Furnace Installation in Denver Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just fix and tune up heating systems, we also give outstanding furnace installation in Denver.
What makes our professional work stand out from others? We’ve developed our method over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most respected technical accreditation in HVAC. They also are involved in current industry and system education to discover the finest ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality services that we offer you time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 303-647-5853 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know just when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to repair, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and could even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 303-647-5853 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to defend your flooring from any dust we might carry in. We put down drop cloths around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality labor—Our Experts have earned some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a checklist to ensure your furnace is running like it should before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 303-647-5853 or contact us online to book your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.