Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the best way to alert you to this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in large amounts.
A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It checks the air and signals if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Ideally, you should use no fewer than one detector close to all living areas, or on each floor in your home. These detectors are best used in tandem with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the greatest condition and can help you prevent carbon monoxide in Denver.