Pro AC Installation in Denver Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Denver, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company install your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Not only do we have the qualifications and certification to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 303-647-5853 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to spend less on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to choose the recommended model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service location in Denver? Here are several of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new system for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll have your home and yard in look-alike shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can relax knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors protected from messes all through our services.
- Excellent service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished exhaustive training to achieve the most coveted technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to ensure every single seemingly minor thing is covered. We’ll also check your equipment is running like it should and meets local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you understand how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how the process is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.