Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your house. Protect it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive HVAC service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This guards your finances from costly unplanned service. When you request an appointment, you’ll receive a quick response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll complete an exhaustive inspection of your system. This helps us discover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those products also.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any heating and cooling issues in your home. This way, you can make a smart conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are several perks to having this detailed repair done.
5 Benefits of Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Uncovers small problems before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your residence from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating unit.
Any equipment checkup has a 29-point visual inspection plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat adjustment
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting performance and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit