Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make certain it is being delivered to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 303-647-5853 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.