Summer has made its way to Denver and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor every year for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Below are the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Denver is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 303-647-5853 today!