Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.