Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.