No matter what the climate outside in Denver, the temperature in your space dictates how comfortable you will be. Set it just right and your house will feel like a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for an in-depth look at the way you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Take this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Denver. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Instruct my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most costly system available in Denver.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to examine it.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it stops.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your HVAC perform better. Read on to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are critical tasks to prep your system for a season change, a professional tune-up is critical to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC service Expert will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homes at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a steady hike in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!