We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Denver homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Denver home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Denver at 303-647-5853 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.