Your HVAC system’s wellness is critical, since it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of malfunctions.
Often issues are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these problems progress, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you could wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers little troubles early. Preventing large troubles from happening in the first place is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to carefully check and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also gives time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are resolved as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy decreased utility costs, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly heating and cooling prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with special benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get several other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually facing a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and access extra perks by getting one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 303-647-5853 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.