The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which opens them to a broad variety of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are frequently minor enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems expand, your entire system might be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you could avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Spending a brief amount on upkeep now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Small Issues Early
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate important internal systems. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are addressed as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance could reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a variety of membership plans created to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most ample protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to answer a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 303-647-5853 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.