Planning routine AC maintenance is useful.
Service keeps your air conditioning system in Denver operating at peak performance while keeping energy consumption down. It also might even help prolong its life expectancy.
While there are several things you can finish alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC inspections and upkeep.
Here are a couple steps you can take alone as you prepare for cooling season.
Get Your AC Maintenance Scheduled
Spring is a time of renewal, and to many that entails a big dose of indoors, garage and yard sprucing. With the toastier temps near, it’s also a good idea to add AC upkeep on that checklist.
Spring is the best season to get your air conditioning system freshened and examined. Waiting to flip it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be dicey. If you have to schedule repair or replacement, you could be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that might become very uncomfortable.
And for people with allergies, being one step ahead with a freshened AC system will help assure the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, AC service might be mandatory for your unit’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Finish Service on My Own?
There are steps that you can take to help keep your cooling system in the top state:
- Replace your air filter recommends each month or two. This is especially important if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have animals in your house.
- Lawn work by the outdoor condenser. Ensure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes near your air conditioning system. We advise keeping 2–3 feet of free area. You should also get rid of any leaves or sticks that have collected inside your unit, as this could impede airflow.
Let the Professionals Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 303-647-5853, the first thing we may do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already finished. Then we’ll begin the nitty gritty. We’ll inspect your unit and make sure it’s running correctly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to ensure safe operation.
- Lubrication to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially stay clear of issues.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to clear leak-causing mold and blockages.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of decreased airflow.
- Cleansing the outdoor coil to remove any buildup from dirt and vegetation.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your system is turning on, operating and shutting down correctly.
- Assessing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your equipment has the correct refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that require additional service, we are ready to provide you the most economical option. Uncovering potential issues promptly might solve bigger troubles in the future. This also provides you time to plan if your unit is getting outdated.
When you are looking for a modern cooling system to help make your new system fit your budget. Regardless of what your comfort needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts have you covered.
Need to schedule your service? Call us at 303-647-5853 or schedule an appointment online now.