With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We collected the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.